This course is reliant on video. A broadband internet connection is highly recommended.
Browser Requirements for Video
To play the videos in this course you must have:
- A web browser with Adobe Flash 9 plugin or greater installed.
- OR -
One of the following web browsers, which support HTML5 H.264 video.
- Internet Explorer 9 and above
- Safari 3 (Mac OS) and above
- Safari 3.1 (iPad) and above
- Android 3 and above
If you can view the welcome video on the course homepage at http://beekeeping101.psu.edu/, you should have no trouble viewing course videos.
Preferred Browsers for Viewing
The following is a list of preferred web browsers for viewing course content.
- Safari 4 and above
- Internet Explorer 8 and above
- Firefox 5 and above
- Chrome 10 and above
- Opera 10 and above
- Ipad with Safari 3.1 and above
You may be able to successfully view the course with other web browsers.
- Download Flash - http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Change Your Friends of Penn State Password - https://fps.psu.edu/
How to get help
Penn State Online HelpDesk
If you need technical support for accessing or navigating Beekeeping 101 you can contact us via chat, web form, or phone through the Penn State Online HelpDesk.